We Locate People!

We will help you locate that person who owes you money, whether it's a deadbeat parent who owes back child support, or someone who has a subpoena but has skipped town.


We also will help you find that missing lost loved one, or birth parent/child. Although we can never guarantee that person will want to meet with you, we will definitely make every effort to assist you in reuniting with them. 


Learn what KP Investigative Services can do for you.   Contact Us Today!